To ensure that all emails we send you end up in your inbox and aren't mistakenly sent to the junk or spam folder, please whitelist our email addresses, which are: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is information on how to whitelist us with Gmail and Outlook. Even if your ISP (internet service provider) or email program is not listed, with these instructions you should be able to figure out how to whitelist our email addresses at any ISP or with any email program.
Also, if you find emails from ZENNOA® in your spam or junk folder, please take that opportunity to tell your mail program that it is not spam by hitting the "not spam", "not junk" or similar button.
Please follow the instructions:
Microsoft Outlook (includes: Hotmail.com, Live.com, MSN.com)
- First, if you find email from email@example.com and the-team=zennoa.com@mailgun .zennoa.com in your junk folder, right click on the email and choose "Mark as not junk".
- Next, check to see if both ours email addresses are on your Blocked Senders list. To do that go to your "Settings", click on "View all Outlook settings" and choose "Junk email". If you find them on your blocked senders and domains list, delete them by clicking on the "Remove" button.
- Next, on the Safe senders and domains section, click "Add".
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com hit Enter.
- Confirm by clicking "Save".
- First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and right click on it, then choose "Not Spam".
- Next, open an email that you have received from us.
- Click on the three dots next to "Reply".
- And click "Add to Contacts list".
*We don’t want you to miss any information we will send via email, so be sure to whitelist our email addresses!