You may register with ZENNOA® as an individual account or as a business account. The difference between the two is the name under which your ZENNOA business is registered, and therefore who is receiving any commissions earned. 

If enough commissions are made on your ZENNOA account that we are required to submit tax documents, you will need to provide additional information. For an individual account, this would be your personal government identification (this will vary by market).

See below some examples:

  • United States: SSN
  • Canada: SIN
  • Australia: TFN
  • New Zealand: IRD

For a business account, you will need to submit a Business Application Addendum (see Policy Manual, Section 4F), and provide your government identification number registered to your business (this will vary by market). In the USA, that would be your Employer Identification Number (EIN).

Related Article:
Why and when do we need your SSN? (Social Security Number)

Did this answer your question?